Specialized Home Care for Stroke Survivors
The road to recovery following a stroke can be extremely challenging for the stroke survivor and his or her loved ones. The impacts and damage following a stroke can be extensive and far-reaching, spanning physical, cognitive and emotional domains. From memory loss, paralysis and speech impairments, to the inability to perform basic activities of daily living, the limitations that the stroke survivor must work through are numerous. At Home Care Assistance, we understand the many challenges with which stroke survivors struggle and we pride ourselves in providing professional assistance and specialized stroke care for a smoother and more effective rehabilitation at home.
A Faster and More Comfortable Stroke Recovery
In the Comfort of Home
A Stroke can be can an extremely trying medical event to recover from, making even simple tasks such as brushing teeth, bathing or getting dressed in the morning a constant struggle. Our caregivers provide assistance with daily activities while focusing on helping our clients regain independence. With the help of a professional caregiver from Home Care Assistance, stroke survivors are able to recover more quickly and live a better quality of life in the comfort of their home.
Our custom stroke care plans include:
- Creating a personalized care plan tailored to specific needs and preferences
- Assistance with the wide spectrum of daily activities, including healthy meal preparation, bathing and walking
- Support in physical, occupational and/or speech therapy
- Medication reminders
- Transportation for follow-up appointments and errands
- Providing a positive and safe environment
- Companionship and support throughout recovery
- Promoting optimal health with mental and physical exercise
- Encouraging social interaction and active social ties
Why Families Prefer Home Care Assistance for Stroke Recovery
- 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
- No Long Term Contracts
- Trusted by the Medical Community
- Live-In Experts
- High Caliber Caregivers - Available 24/7
The support you or your loved one needs to thrive following a stroke is just a phone call away. Our Care Managers are available 24/7 to discuss your care options. Call an office near you to understand how Home Care Assistance enables stroke survivors to live happier and healthier lives at home as they recover.
" I work frequently with older adults. Many need help with activities of daily living, especially meal preparation, so I am excited to learn about the Balanced Care Method™ for caregivers. The information in the training manual about a healthy diet reflects the latest research, and the fact that it is based on the habits of the long-lived elders of Okinawa is very inspiring. "
- Laurie Steinberg, Registered Dietitian at Stanford School of Medicine